When I went in her room after her nap today...
Me: I have a surprise for you downstairs!
Caroline: Is it a bunch of red balloons?!
For the record - it was a cookie.
And then just a few moments ago: I was on the couch typing an email. Caroline climbed up, wrapped her arms around me (from behind) and said, "Mommy why do you have boobies Mommy?" I explained that mommies have boobies so that they can feed their babies. Her response? "Oh. Like Jacob." And then she was done.
Jacob understands pretty much everything you say to him. However, he isn't the talker Caroline has always been. Jacob now says "Night, Night. GiGi. MomMom. Dada. and Awh du (all done)" daily. Occassionally he will throw in something else - "shoes on" and "find her" were two from this past weekend. But mostly he makes noises. I just figured out that when he smacks his lips, he wants to give you a kiss. Love it.
xoxo, Resha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment